Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Weird

I was thinking about it just now, I actually started getting happier sometime last year and coincidentally found the stream around the same time. Just saying bs on there actually made me rediscover my love for stupid lines and brings me joy. Strange are the things that make a difference. I even loved writing rubbish on the yt, simply cuz it tickled me lots to be able to do that in peace. It became a coffee routine for a while lol. I've hardly ever had the chance to feel just free and silly I guess, but this helps. Also nice to be able to finally feel like myself.

I'm glad I found it, it's like a lil slice of sunshine tbh. Haha, I'll never admit this to anyone, but I am grateful I did. :) Love it when life just gives you random surprises. 

No comments:

Post a Comment