Sunday, May 28, 2023

Lazy Sundays

Today's plan is to have no plan and just lie down and put the AC as low as possible and laze around and watch a dumb movie. Woohoo.

Imma ignore everyone and OMG I CAN SEE MARS ATTACKS, it's been years I wonder if it still holds up!!

AND I can drink orange juice in bed like a heathen! 😬😬😬

Time to have a good day! 


Edit: should have just stayed in bed. Better than knowing what I do now. Why do I even bother, my fault entirely. It's like I want to include you in my life and then I read something and then I just can't tell if you give a shit or not. Wish you did, but I truly don't know if you do and I just hate this swing state of not knowing. 

Bottom line is...you can't have it both ways. You can't have others and me. I can't share. It's the one thing I simply cannot do. And if you wanna bang your neighbour then so be it.

SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN BED.


No comments:

Post a Comment