Friday, June 16, 2023

Ooh la la

I am so possessive. It's my one Achilles heel, but my goodness it is such a strong instinct. I don't even consider it an Achilles heel cuz it's only triggered when I feel insecure, but historically it's been for good reason. 

I hadn't thought I'd have strong feelings towards anyone again, I'd basically just given up on the idea of love and the irony of fates be mocked, cuz they brought me across someone like you that makes it all feel brand new. Just hate that every second day someone new shows up, or someone says something and I have to bear it and wonder if I'm just naive. I actually just hate it from the bottom of my heart. My one hope is that whoever can figure that out about me, never chooses to exploit that. It's the one thing I have never forgiven and as mature as I can be about everything else, crossing this one line is a deal breaker like no other.

Oh well my darling...to paraphrase a song... I will do anything for Love, but I won't share it with someone else. I woooon't do that. And if I'm reading you correctly, you would never do that either. But I guess noone has to ever worry about that with me, cuz I never have and never will. 

As always, it has to be all in, or nothing at all. Sooner or later, you gotta pick a side.

No comments:

Post a Comment