Sunday, June 11, 2023

One liners

Another line I heard today sticks out to me tbh. Funny I should think stuff huh? Lol, I never asked for anything, or ever once presumed anything. Was it really necessary to say that to me? I would never try to ridicule someone if they made a mistake, no matter the stakes. Esp something small like that. Being respectful should be the bare minimum, but you can't feel any respect if you can have that as a near instant reaction. Bet there wouldn't be an apology either, doubt it would even register as something wrong. What a joke. 

Idk if people just enjoy being hurtful or what it is, but I feel like I'm always paying some price despite choosing to be nice to them. That's the part that is actually funny. Maybe it's time I stopped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment