Monday, August 19, 2019

Horn Ok Please

"Curiouser and curiouser" Alice would say, if she were to see the state of the world now. Not in wonder, maybe not in amazement, but as a knee-jerk to the loud sound of people opining about other people who are opining about other people who are opining about other people until we all drown in a hail of loudness and noise and lost opportunity. 

"What have you done?" she would ask, possibly to Spiegel and Zuck-man and Systrom, all of whom would disregard that tiny question as it dies a quick death, plopping wordlessly into a brightly lit center of an endless room.

"I care, I Don't Care, Watch me, see Me, Know Me, Don't Know ME, How Dare You, How Dare I, I ddddd...daaaared."

It's okay Alice. 
The half life of a PoV is 4 seconds or less.

Let's drink beer.




No comments:

Post a Comment